Friday 15 July 2011

Are you sitting comfortably? Good, then we'll begin...

(I won't begin to say welcome until I can know for sure that someone has read this, and if they do they will probably get some kind of a medal...)

So... in an attempt to follow suit in the global trend that is blogging, I shall endeavour to give a decent enough round up of some of the books that everyone is talking about or has spoken about at some point or other. But of course, I’ll mention it in a different way otherwise there's probably not much point in me talking about it at all...

Let's just bear in mind though, that I am a student, which means that I barely have time to read a textbook, let alone a novel for fun. But as I work my way into my 3rd and final year, the workload will inevitably begin to pile up and so I shall need more and more distractions. I aim to distract myself constructively this year however and so will shall read for your amusement.

In the meantime though, I'm sure I can think of a few things to say about a couple of books here and there. I shall refresh my literary mind and fill your screens with waffle and jargon. Hell, I might even buy another Moleskine to make a few notes in! I knew there would be an added bonus somewhere along the line...

I hope you can contain your excitement...

No comments:

Post a Comment